CONTACT ELLAS TV
Ellas TV Support
What is IPTV
- IPTV or Internet Protocol Television in simple term is television through internet. It delivers television programming to households via a broadband connection and requires a subscription to an IPTV service provider and STB (Set-Top-Box).
- Why IPTV: The reason IPTV is gaining popularity and being used in several households is because of its AAA (three A’s)
- Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Click Here to Submit a TicketSubmit Ticket
I get the message "Network or Device is currently unavailable"?
Restart your router, ensure that the ethernet network is connected correctly.
- 1. Select “SETTINGS ” on the main menu and press OK
- 2. Then select “Network” and press OK on the remote control, then select “LAN”, and press OK
- 3. Select “DHCP”, and press OK
- 4. When you see the dialog box please select “Yes” and press OK
- 5. When you see the check mark in the DHCP options, then you have successfully changed the static address to DHCP
- 6. Press Back untill you have come to the start screen, and then choose START.
On the top right corner of your TV needs to say CONNECTED